Monday, May 04, 2009

Betcha I Flunked the Test

I was going to write about the Banana Proof of God, but it's been done to death. Zombie Lovers pretty much shares my sentiment. But looking into bananas I came across the Atheist Test. He asks several questions that are all pretty much along the Banana Proof model.

Building - A structure that has a roof and walls and stands more or less permanently in one place.
Question #1: Do you know of any building that didn't have a builder?
Answer: Yes. They are called caves.
Painting - Any work of art in which objects are represented in color on a flat surface.
Question #2: Do you know of any painting that didn't have a painter?
Answer: Yes. I could say the whole of the Universe because the Universe is awash in color and beauty far beyond da Vinci's talents, but I'll make it hard on myself and stick to the "flat surface" part of the criteria. Butterfly wings.
Car - A self-propelled vehicle used for transporting passengers.
Question #3: Do you know of any car that didn't have a maker?
Answer: Yes, but you won't like the answer. See below.

No comments: