Saturday, January 09, 2010

Dreams and Reality

The Dream - Last night I dreamt I met the actress Demi Moore. While I was totally out of my league I still managed to be charmingly witty and we shared several good laughs. You can't tell from her photos, but in my dream Demi (I feel I can call you Demi now) has freckles that make her face look a little dirty. And, no potty brain, we did not have sex. Demi Moore is a classy lady and it was our first dream together.

Reality - While I was dreaming about Demi Moore a possum was taking a crap in the small patch of grass in my backyard.
Reality sucks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear a Little Reality,

My name is Barbara O’ Brien and my blogging at The Mahablog, Crooks and Liars, AlterNet, and elsewhere on the progressive political and health blogophere has earned me the notoriety of being a panelist at the Yearly Kos Convention and a featured guest blogger at the Take Back America Conference in Washington, DC.

I’m contacting you because I found your site in a prominent political and health blog search and want to tell you about my newest blogging platform —the public concern of health care. Our shared concerns include health reform, public health, safe workplaces, and asbestos contamination.

To increase awareness on these important issues, my goal is to get a resource link on your site or even allow me to provide a guest posting. Please contact me back, I hope to hear from you soon. In the meantime, take a look at the MAA Center blog.

P.S--I see you have Maha in your blogroll--Thanks so much!

Sincerely,

Barbara O’ Brien
barbaraobrien@maacenter.org