Thursday, June 16, 2011

Worship Ceiling Cat

Ceiling Cat iz mai sheprd (which is funni if u knowz teh joek about herdin catz LOL.)
He givz me evrithin I need. ~ Psalm 23, LOLCat Bible
I'm lazy today and don't want to think so here is the Bible, the whole freaking Bible, translated into Cat. I mean even the boring parts of Deuteronomy. I've wasted my life on some shit in my time but this is just weird.

I know the Bible is being translated into Klingon. That makes a little sense because you never know when we may need to proselytize them. But they are no where near finished yet.

I will continue to worship the Flying Spaghetti Monster when I'm not praying to the demon spawn of Goldman Sachs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The bible in cat cannot possibly make less sense or be less logical or consistent than more commonly used versions. All are wastes of time. Maybe the cat bible has some humor value lacking from the others, making it slightly more worthwhile.