Saturday, June 15, 2013

Punking the NSA

I've been thinking about pranks I can pull on the NSA. You know, make them think I'm a terrorist even though I am perfectly innocent. I figure I could really mess with their minds with a few strategically chosen Google searches while sending out e-mails with a handful of key words included.

Then I figured out that by the time they realized I had been playing a joke on them I would have been shot several times, waterboarded within an inch of my life, and spent a few years in an isolated cell where the only other humans I would see would be my torturers. Kind of a...
So I will confine myself to heaping foul scorn on everyone involved, including both the current and past presidents, and not believing a single fucking word they or their minions say.

No comments: