Saturday, May 21, 2016

The Billionaire Buffoon

I'm sick of the Billionaire Buffoon and the thought of six months of his juvenile rants makes me want to hurl.
Irrational, pouty, vain, thin-skinned, hysterical and just not that bright, does that sound like anyone we know today? ~ Bill Maher on Donald Trump
I've decided that I will spend the four days of the Republican convention as far away as humanly possible from televisions, the internet, newspapers, and radios. I shall liberate myself from the tyranny of that ignorant slut.
Which is not to say I am happy recently with the person I will vote for in the California primary. Bernie Sanders has spend too much time attacking Hillary and too little time concentrating on the Billionaire Bimbo with the freaky hair. He keeps aiming at the wrong target.
Congress sickens me too.
The Senate just sits and waits till they find out what the president wants, so they know how to vote against him. ~ Will Rogers
Watching the stupidity of the Republican majorities is like downing a whole bottle of syrup of ipecac.
Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself. ~ Mark Twain
I hope to recover. I'm not so sure about the country.

No comments: