Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Trump In Mexico

If I were Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto this is what I would say at their joint press conference.
I have met many world leaders in my four years as Mexico's President. Never in my career have I met a more arrogant, less intelligent person. It is up to the people of the Estados Unitos to decide who they want as their president and I do not want to comment on that. I will say that Mr. Trump is not qualified to be mayor of the smallest village in my country.

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen.
He should then turn his back on Trump and walk out, leaving him to address the hostile Mexican media alone.

It won't happen, but I can dream.

UPDATE: Well, I didn't get my dream. Nieto came off as an obsequious little toady. His last two years in office will likely be a living hell as his people will dismiss him as a pathetic little coward. Trump, on the other hand, beat all expectations and appeared almost presidential. As for Hillary, she'd better rethink the whole "coasting to victory" plan or her only appointment in January will be with Mitt Romney to ask his advice on how to cope with permanent unemployment.

No comments: